Яндекс.Метрика
Перейти к содержанию

Рекомендуемые сообщения

• 1 месяц спустя...

Hello to ELH,

i got a problem with a map from KillThemALL´s Shared Files. I dont know where to post my problem elswhere because this is an unofficially map and i dont know the creator. Maybe u know him and you can force this.

Map: TSA_Desolation

Problem: Each surface reflects the sunlight is bright as white, doing the play is impossible because i cant see anything like a white wall with dark shadows in background.

When the map came out I did not had this problem. I tried to alter all options in game and at my catalyst-control-center but i had no success. The drivers are "up to date".

My System:

CPU:Intel Core2 Quad Q6600; Graphikcard:ATI 6870; Motherboard:MSI 7360

with regards

Der Templer

p.s. Some Members of the =9th= with older ATI-Cards do have this problem: At where my system shows a bright white wall do they have white flashes. Banana thinked that it must be a prob with the shaders or vsync because nividia and ati work a litte different.

Спелл дело не в Директе:)

Придёт Килл и объяснит им, как это исправить. Я просто не помню:)

Thx for the tips... tryed it all out or did it basicly anyway. No changes

Basicly i play on direct9 and i did most of the options to very high.

@Sudibor

Google translation does not make real sense when translate russian into german.

As much as I red out you do not know how you can get the map maker. Is not so bad, then I sit out on the map.

with regards

Der Templer

Try setting up shaders and volumetric effects to high, other options set to medium, after it restart game. Should help. I have ATI/AMD Radeon graphics card too (HD5850) . I have same problem periodically, but that^^ solution usually works.

I found out the source of the problem: CCC-Warhead Configswitcher he stood at lowest (i dont know why, i never changed him to this) i put him back to middle and all works great.

Thanks again for trying to help me. :JC_you_rock: //// Damn little bastard program... :JC_voodoo:

with regards

Der Templer

Изменено пользователем =9th= Der Templer

Info for my russian friends:

I stopped in the =9th=, so I am no longer at disposal.

I hope this does not has impact-on your relationship to me.

Perhaps you can see me from time to time as a mercenary or tsa.

cu on battlefield

Пожалуйста, войдите, чтобы комментировать

Вы сможете оставить комментарий после входа в

Войти
  • Расскажите друзьям

Нравится Эриданская лёгкая кавалерия? Расскажите друзьям!
  • Последние посетители   0 пользователей онлайн

• Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу
  • Создать...