Яндекс.Метрика
Перейти к содержанию

NBT и MWLL

Рекомендуемые сообщения

ТЛЛ Силк отвечает на вопрос почему они не берут FedCom пишет:

Пока окончательное решение ещё не принято. FedCom это большая ответственность так как это важный элемент в NBT, требующей много активных игроков. Если комманда возьмётся и не потянет, это испортит сезон для большинства других комманд так что над подобным выбором нужно хорошо подумать.

• Ответов 62
  • Создана
  • Последний ответ

Топ авторов темы

Топ авторов темы

Получается, бица будем мы одни, против всех. Как и хотели дропов будет, только успевай мехов перезаряжать. Соответственно мы и будем диктовать время, когда играть :)

кстати надо спросить админов НБТ, собираются ли они оставить правило, дефендеры выбирают время. иначе будет крайне неудобно.

БА на первом этапе пока что не будут использоваться. Нужно подогнать их под баланс.

Основные правила все останутся неизменными. Как в ХК.

Сейчас идёт обсуждение: как выпускать мехов и технику( строить ли под каждую конфу отдельный завод); юзать ли технику пуритехом ( кланы -клантех, сфера - сфертех) или в виду того, что сейчас всего мало то чтобы все юзали всё, что есть на данный момент.

Ну и по мелочи, касаемо непосредственно дропов.

На следующей неделе с большой долей вероятности будут открыты для выбора новые фракции:

Клан Стальной Гадюки

Клан Новых Котов

Лига Свободных Миров - Дом Марика

Конфедерация Капеллы - Дом Ляо

Ну вот, как хотели так вам и будет.

Deathshade предлагает свои наработки по автоматизации, отчётности и связи с разрабами для НБТ.

Being an apprentice dev for MWLL wont allow me to talk about the future coding that is planned but the other devs were flexible in changes made to mod to accommodate leagues. I don't think that it would be a problem as long as it brought more attention to MWLL.

As far as the php goes, I believe it is already documented in MWLL listings of league mode cvars and what it is passed when you use the league mode url. I don't think they would have a problem with me giving you guys the php code that does this. I would have to get approval first of course.

Since NBT is the only real planetary league code that has been tested and is known to work for leagues, it would be a good match for MWLL. I was eventually going to come to you guys to offer this concept but Aidan and Ruff have beat me to the punch. I was going to wait til the mektek mod for MW4 Mercs had died off enough for you guys to be more open to something new for NBT. Mechwarriors would eventually come to a planetary league after getting tired of a ladder leagues limitations. If someone is prepared step forward to complete tests, create rulesets, changes that are needed to NBT and help facilitate a new flavor of NBT without you guys having to commit to work right now, I think this could give all a preview of what is possible. We have lots of time to test this and work on something that all will love. There is also time to allow for all folks to get comfortable with MWLL as a platform for running NBT. MWLL is in beta (albeit a very stable one) and it does require a hefty system to run properly. We have lots of time to wait for technology prices to make these types of systems the norm and also allow for baby steps into a planetary league. Once MWLL goes full Alpha, we could have a planetary system that is ready to be embraced and possibly shape the future of the mod. It is really up to regular MW folks making this commitment to help start this up before it is coded and whether they can convince you all to proceed. All I can say is that time is on our side.

Aidan

Thank you all for your excitement about this new league. I met with NBT leaders last night and they gave their blessing on the new NBT-MWLL league going forward. My one marching order was to "make it solid" to begin. This comes from Sarge, he is the head league admin for the Mechwarrior Mercs 4/ Mektek MP3.1 side of the league.

Last night during an NBT Leaders meeting, the go ahead was given to the formation of a new NBT Planetary league using the MWLL game platform. This was a mutual agreement among all leaders from the NBT league. In attendence were, Xavier, Sarge, Dervish, Devil, and Ruff. I attended the meeting to listen, ask questions, and answer questions about the MWLL game and current progress.

So this is great news and the coming days will be filled with league design, setup, and education for all those in the league. Stay tuned for further news.

Full steam ahead, damn the torpedoes !!!

Вот другое заявление сделанное вчера.

We have a meeting on the subject tomorrow and then we will most likely make our bid for FedCom. We just need our exact numbers and a plan to open up recruiting to those that have voiced their want to play as FedCom.

(TLL)Striker

И так. Как и предполагалось огромнейшие владения Федеративного Содружества взялись охранять TLL.

TLL would like to put in a bid for FedCom. As of this post we have the following official roster with a large amount of players that have been contacted and their status is pending. We also intend to open up recruiting to all small units that had announced an interest in playing as FedCom in NBT.

FedCom Roster

COs: Striker & KitLightning

XOs: BlueOrb & Toasterpastries

Pilots:

Ace

4204ME

DeadOnAim

Leeko

Sean Ward

CowKing

TheLastSnowman

Jamo

Siilk

That is our starting roster which shall be expanded soon.

Striker

Ростер пока не впечатляет, но обещают набрать массу в скором времени.

Clan Jade Wolf will happily fill in for our original parent faction Clan Jade Falcon.

I am the clan leader. Roster is as follows.

ALPHA STAR - Commanded By Deathbane -KHAN-

HAARP - SCM - Active

Bill - SCM - Active

Makaan - Active

Common Soldier/Yalk - Active

BETA STAR - Commanded By Erkittuo -SCM-

Ensalus - Active

Zweistein - Active

Radfahrer - Active

Graven/Namarah/nevyn - Active

UNASSIGNED

Solusphere - SCM - Active

Zone Warden - Active

Binary Fission - Active

purplebunny - Active

CADET

Gouty - Active

Will there be operate rule - the defender chooses time of a battle?

Per NBT tradition, the battle time will likely be mutually agreed upon by the leaders of both teams. The idea that one team or the other can dictate drop dates and times is not going to fly here.

В ожидании лиги.... :search:

Тем временем Ягуарчики запускают турнир 5x5 :yahoo: . Вот ссыль http://forum.mechliv....html#msg218402

Для участия они просят зарегистрировать команду по ссылке http://clansmokejagu...urnament-jaguar

Набирают как минимум 8 команд-участников. Сами причем участвовать не будут.

Саймон, возмешь на себя функцию XO? Зарегишь нас? :mail:

Мне ОЧЕНЬ не нравится что ягуары будут хостом. Не хочу играть на их лагучем серваке. Ну а так, конеш надо регаться.

Готово, я нас зарегал.

http://clansmokejaguar.enjin.com/forums/m/423292/viewthread/749671-open-tournament-jaguar/page/1#last

Просмотрите список наших войнов, чтобы я никого не забыл.

• 2 месяца спустя...

Aidan

Lobo,

Lets get the record straight here. I was NOT in favor of an NBT Planetary league using the MWLL game as a platform at this point in time. If you read my posts over on the NBT forums, I consistently stated my position that MWLL was still maturing in its feature list and that IMHO it would be wise to wait until MWLL reached the official 1.0 public release. BUT, what happened was one of the NBT guys felt it necessary to start the wheels turning to form planetary a league. This person has now dropped out of this effort due to Real Life (aka RL) issues. This happens to everyone. I understand.

BUT ...

In no way shape or form have I EVER gone to the admins at NBT begging for them to form a league! I have been very skeptical about any league effort knowing how the NBT admins were very resistant to change. I once stated in a discussion with the head league admin, Sarge, that I thought that NBT had no vision for the future to help the league grow. Paraphrasing his response was "we have a vision ... it is just a vision of the past."

What many of you need to understand is that the NBT admins are a mixture of people with different skills, goals, and real life situations. Some are receptive to a new NBT league others are luke warm and others are totally apathetic to it.

As I have stated, I will not post any PMs. But basically if I could paraphrase a PM from one of the principle NBT programmers ... it goes something like this ... its our way or highway ... this is coming from the guy that would be modifying and maintaining the NBT Automation software players would be using for every battle and the ONE server the entire league would play on, located in California, USA.

Hey you guys in Russia ... "How's that working for ya!?"

"Как вам это нравится?". Это про один сервер в США, на западном берегу. Пинг = 400, предположительно.

Сервера будут находится только в Калифорнии. Никаких других серверов, которые будут находиться в другой точке мира поднимать не будут. Кто не согласен может не участвовать в НБТ-МВЛЛ. Дискуссии по таким вопросам долго тоже не ведутся, пресекаются...

Это официальная позиция на данный момент администрации НБТ.

Эйден, это не админ, это сочуствующий. А вот админы как раз сказали, что хотите участвуйте, хотите - нет. "Лига американская и для американцев. Всех осчастливить мы не можем"

Seraph Re: MWLL Community Planetary league

Project Director « Reply #40 on: Today at 02:50:28 »

After talking to the guy who had the whole idea of this thing in the first place here a working version of the starmap generator. Keep in mind it was mostly a proof of concept but in the end turned out to work rather well The project has since not been worked on due to a shift in priorities. Maybe he will pick it up again someday but we are good to use some of the code that I implemented way back when.

http://dev.tacticalm...hp?page=starmap

Сходите по ссылке, гляньте. Рабочая карта по типу нбт.

Ну вообще то ничего пока не ясно.

Просто на этой неделе случилось несколько диких заявлений админов. :ges_hmm0:

Пункт первый. Было озвучено заявление главного админа лиги НБТ, что сервера для дропов должны физически находиться в Калифорнии. Сервера должны иметь определенные технические характеристики, виртуальные машины, софт и быть недоступны никому кроме админов лиги (защита от возможности повлиять кого либо на результаты боев.) На возгласы участников обсуждения "Как же так! Это очень далеко! Из за пинга большая часть участников - юнитов (еврозона и снг) не сможет нормально отыгрывать дропы!" был дан ответ:

Warning: unpopular statement to follow.

NBT is run in the US. People need to understand this if they wish to join.

The same approach that was stated in one of the many threads yesterday. This is a US based gaming league. As has been stated to you many times, NBT will not change it's core operations for one game.

No. We will not serve the world. Only the portion of the community that wants to play In NBT. We are not here to make everybody haply, but all who want to play with us are welcome.

На предложения предоставить сервера TLL для этого был дан отказ. Как сейчас развивается ситуация непонятно. Может быть и будет компромисс, но как говориться слово не воробей.

Второе заявление не менее дикое, гласит о том что в лиге будут представлены только мехи. Авиация, танки, БА пока не планируется отыгрывать. То есть из за лени/незнания МВЛЛ (да-да админы лиги НБТ ни разу не запускали МВЛЛ!) они хотят отказаться от интересных тактических возможностей, которые предоставляет МВЛЛ. Не знаю что они говорят сейчас, но они говорили о том что включить их в нбт то не проблема. Проблема в балансе. Они не знают какую сумму назначить на них, так как не знают насколько они слабее/сильнее мехов. То есть бояться загубить на корню игровой баланс лиги. :icon_rol:

Третий пункт программы. Обсуждение которое начал Эйден (и отписались мы) по поводу количества человек на дропах. Мы ратуем за то чтобы количество человек зависело от важности дропов. То есть развед рейд проводился например 5на5, а штурм планеты отыгрывался уже 10на10. Админы НБТ и другие люди участвующие в обсуждении сказали, что это чересчур много. И предложили начать с 4на4!!! :icon_mad: Это меньшее из проблем, но все равно глупо так ограничивать, то что предлагает МВЛЛ!

ИТОГ: Эйден (сочуствующий), все это выложил на форум МВЛЛ. Народ который ждал НБТ, немного прифигел. Сначала поспорили с админами, через Эйдена (он замутил большое количество опросов, например на тему готовы ли вы платить за сервера НБТ, и что то насчет пинга) Но как стало ясно не нашли общего языка. В итоге начали бурно обсуждать проект новой лиги, постороенной на принципах НБТ, но с человеческим лицом. Пусскай и не настолько масштабную лигу, но я думаю они сделают.

Насчет того что все плохо: ЕЩЕ НИЧЕГО НЕ ЯСНО. Наверняка НБТ что то родит. Я лично более чем уверен в этом. Если родят МВЛЛовцы - прекрасно. Будет две лиги. В какой будет интереснее - в той и будем играть.

Насчет создания своей собственной лиги: Возможность ЕСТЬ. Программер на примете есть. Создать клон нбт, не так уж и сложно. Нужны материальные затраты. Примерно $1000-1500. Возможно меньше,но я думаю что ненамного. По времени- примерно 2 месяца, при условии что будет грамотно составлено ТЗ.

НО, я считаю что не стоит торопиться. Раз пошли такие бурные дебаты на оф. форумах, то наверняка в скором времени буржуи родят что то свое, будут это НБТ или ягуары или еще кто неважно.

Это примерная цена... Он оценил создание звездной карты в $300. "Для тебя грит -$100" :closedeyes: Карту как раз делать быстро - 10-15 часов.

Насчет всего остального, сказал что одному делать очень долго и нужна команда примерно из трех человек. И вот эта команда будет делать лигу примерно 2 месяца. Имеется ввиду клон НБТ.

И еще он сказал что через запросы к базе данных на сайте лиги можно нагадить нбт. Ну к примеру сломать что нибудь. Порушить базу и тп :icon_twi:

• 3 недели спустя...

В ожидании НБТ... А тем временем:

Hey all,

Just checking in to let you know that Development of Inner Sphere Wars has resumed !

Things that are done

1. Full Planet Capture with 2196 planets including periphery worlds, fully tested and ready to go

2. Logistics including planetary production, jumpship movement and supply and alot more

3. Economy based on planetary production taxation and c-bills

4. Fully integrated mercenary interface including contracts, ratings, mrbc

5. Combat support for up to 100 simultaneous drops per planet

6. Arena Style combat for single and team drops

7. Solaris 7 tournament circuit

8. Planetary map is updated in real time (timed updates) and displays over 46000 interactable objects including jumpships, unit deployments, mech locations, jump paths and specific planet types

Things to be finished

1. Integration of MWLL for combat resolution

2. SLL - Solaris Lance League

Also please remember ISW is a program, not a browser.

I will be updating screens over the next week or so as the Windows 7 related development issues are resolved, as ISW was developed before in XP

I am very happy to see this great mod still out there, Well done to the developers and community for keeping this alive and well.

I want to be clear that at this point, there is no affiliation between ISW and MWLL, ISW development is continuing independent of MWLL. Having said that I look forward to working with MWLL devs whereever I can help and also to integrate MWLL so that ISW can interface with it for combat resolution purposes.

Ссылка на форум: http://forum.mechliv...opic,763.0.html

ССылка на сайт: http://www.innerspherewars.net/

Сдается мне нас ожидает несметное количество лиг :wacko200:

Things to be finished

1. Integration of MWLL for combat resolution

Этим в принципе тоже :this0000:

В ожидании НБТ... А тем временем:

http://forum.mechliv.../topicseen.html

Ok guys, here's the deal.

The current agreed upon points so far are as follows:

Puretech league

300v360 up to 8 pilots

dedicated BA 5 tones, any guns

league mode no ejection enabled

get out of asset and die as BA, asset is dead.

3/5 wins to take a planet, rounds fought at any point during the week, minimum 3 fights, maximum 5 fights.

Community poll issues - 1 week long.

letting any faction use all AA/Aerospace assets

I would like the next meeting to start moving onwards from the combat/drop rules and more onto the the tactical and unit based stuff.

One point I'd like to raise is how are same sided units going to be allowed to interact. This I can see as a potential issue due to the current amount of Clan vs IS units that exist in MWLL as it stands.

So please raise any points that you'd like to see raised and proposed solutions to them.

• 1 месяц спустя...

http://www.netbattletech.com/hpguplink/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=38530&p=411373&hilit=mwll#p411373

Dervishx5 wrote:

MP3 is replacing hardcore SOON

And by soon we mean in the next couple of weeks. We're dotting our i's and crossing our t's.

Dervishx5 wrote:

the MWLL league kinda died out.

The MWLL community decided they'd rather do it their own way and code their own automation. As much as we wanted to help we're not going to beg them to let us.

Мда. Судибор ты был прав. НБТ на МВЛЛ не будет. Потому как сообщество МВЛЛ делает свою лигу и от НБТ отказалось. НБТшники же будут строить лигу на (о Боже!) MP 3.1! Короче все встали в позу. Идиоты. А и хер с ними!

WBT gogogo!

Эйдена забанили на форуме НБТ. Говорить об их адекватности (администрации НБТ) больше не приходиться. НБТ можно хоронить.

nbtban.jpg

Just the latest from a group of individuals at NBT who have reached a new height in collective smugness, self-rightous judgemental behavior, and genetic inbreeding. I posted a quick message in their Players forum about Twitter messages from Russ Bullock the President of Piranha Games Studio. If you want to waste some of your precious life time, you can go read their inane comments. What was the result to me of this posting. I was banned.

If you decide to associate yourself with NBT, I would warn you about the closed society it represents. This league is no where near what it used to be.

Caveat Emptor!!!

Пруф: http://forum.mechlivinglegends.net/index.php/topic,15594.0.html

Все-таки, BT довольно скандальная вселенная. Я знаю её уже порядка 15-16 лет, а народ на почве мехов постоянно какашками кидается :) Начиная с клубных возгласов из соседнего зала "Ты ср*ный леггер!!" и заканчивая форумными холиварами. Эпическими холиварами :ppl_pop0:

Может, оттого она и уникальна и очень интересна :)

• 1 год спустя...

NBT-HC

(CSA) Nytmare

MP3 Unit Leader

Aug 18, 2013

FYI,

Regarding MWO and MWLL

http://forum.mechlivinglegends.net/index.php/topic,19351.0.html

I keep following the MWO thread. I also keep trying to like MWO, but that is a different story. It looks like nothing is going to be adopted by NBT for league play anytime soon, given the current state of MWO and the slow development.

Any thoughts of MWLL if player numbers do increase if this latest move is pushed forward?

Mitch

League Demi-Precentor

Aug 19, 2013

At this point MWO has too unstable of an outlook to promote any serious effort on our part. If they were more open about their long-term plans for private matchmaking we'd have started a league the day of open beta. Since we don't know from one month to the next if private matchmaking is being worked on, or if the game is even in a playable state for that matter, it's too hard to find motivation to code.

As for MWLL. During MWLL's prime we offered their community a turn-key planetary league that simply required ~1 month of spin-up time and a basic rule primer from the league organizers. We would manage it and they would run it. They categorically rejected the offer citing their community's own ability to create a league.

Our offer was never removed from the table. The question is whether or not their attitude towards our open arms has changed. If SJ would like us to sit in on their meeting, by all means we can.

One thing I will say. As our existing system is readily adaptable to pretty much any set of maps, mechs, and match styles, we wouldn't need to throw down a "get 300 players and then we'll talk" gauntlet. Anyone sitting on an automation with a proper backend shouldn't need such a commitment.

Хм... а раньше они вроде заявляли, совсем другое...

А нет я ошибся. Действительно сообщество МВЛЛ отказалось от дальнейшего сотрудничества с НБТ.

They categorically rejected the offer citing their community's own ability to create a league.

:sarcastic hand:

А что касается НБТ-системы... При всей моей личной ностальгии, и тёплых воспоминаниях о часах проведенных за этой увлекательной браузерной игрой(sic!), думаю что по меркам технических возможностей сегодняшнего дня - это уже просто несерьезно. Даже поиграв в Танковых кланварах, понимаешь - насколько всё можно автоматизировать и сделать просто по-человечески.

Я лично вообще во все эти наколенные лиги не верю.

Пожалуйста, войдите, чтобы комментировать

Вы сможете оставить комментарий после входа в

Войти
  • Расскажите друзьям

Нравится Эриданская лёгкая кавалерия? Расскажите друзьям!
  • Последние посетители   0 пользователей онлайн

• Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу

• Создать...