Яндекс.Метрика
Перейти к содержанию

Че то про нас....прошу перевести

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Ok, I am going to point out a few things that I as DCM will be upholding toward battles in NBT per rules. I don't want to look like a rule lawyer here, but hear me out.

~All normal rules will apply from the league of course, unless discussed between leaders and agreed upon.

Rules & Draconis Combine:

1: Schedualing: Any Draconis Combine battles that are schedualed will be fought on the schedualed day with the exception of the one reschedual rule 2 hours before the actual drop time (Not on Droptime); This includes battles handed to my mercenaries as they work under my payment. I will however work with the team that is having pilot issues during droptime in bringing more allies. If that can not be done then I would ask for a forfiet of 3 battles that day, I am basing this off of the 2 hour and 3 drops rule. I can not have pilots show up expecting fights and get none. This applies to myself as well, I will fight with 5 pilots a night if need be.

2: Redrops: I know this time in the league its hard to find pilots or there are just technical problems and exc... So I will however allow a redrop after 5 mins in game, but as soon as we redrop I would like the map revoted and launched asap. This will then give the oposite team alittle over 5 more minutes to get thier act together. If they can not get the pilot in again after that we will proceed with the battle as is. (Example: DCM redropped once on IncaIslands against CSA and an allied pilot was still unable to make it; I ran the drop as is 60 tons down without asking for a second redrop. I expect the same sense this is already bending the rules.) This delays time and battles fought.

3: Taking Extra Allied Pilots: If a team is short I do not mind the other team taking extra allied pilots or even pilots outside of thier alliance range. However, the rules say you can not. DCM has used LA in its drops and I thank CSA/GBD for allowing this when DCM started up. SLDF is allowed to drop with Innersphere units without an alliance penelty due to SLDF dues each innersphere unit has to pay. I thank Bazz for his support when we are short, so that the NBT rules were sustained.

4: Battle Times: minimual 2 hours and 3 drops just like the rules say. If schedualed at 9:30 EST I expect to play drops until 11:30 EST, or a drop must be forfieted if you plan to leave 30 mins early or exc... If its a few minutes 5-15 mins before the drop night ends. I do not mind calling it a night or if a serious emergancy happened.

-------------------------------

If there are any concerns in this post or if your unit wants to influence specific rules with DCM, please feel free to post it here so that I understand.

"Fortified by ones actions, lost in confusion; you can only stand alone."

(CSA) Hor`Samehito`

HC Unit Leader

Point 1 Scheduling:

This is easy to say on paper Ruff, but as far as I have seen in my 3 years as unit leader in NBT-HC, this does not work in actual dealing among units unless you intend to create a very hostile environment. An environment of "Let's see how we can make them forfeit. They did that to us last time, let's see how we can pay back and make them forfeit"

And soon we do not have a MW league anymore but a Forfeit League, where everyone will be busy trying to make another unit forfeit just as payback.

You want that kind of atmosphere?

Fact is, most units do not know how many pilots will show up on a scheduled day for drop. Real people have jobs, sometimes they can't show up, sometimes they are delayed, whatever....thus units occassionaly are short of pilots and have to reschedule. That is neither unusual nor something new in NBT. Usually the standard procedure is both units can either agree to wait for a certain amount of time or reschedule immediately even at drop time. If both units agree to wait, it is usually around 30 minutes to see if more people show up. If not then, it has to be rescheduled.

Most units have no problems with last minute reschedule. I have given MANY last minute reschedules, I lost count how many, it is simply a normal thing in NBT. In return, I have been given a few last minute reschedules as well.

It is called common courtesy among units. they don't have to like me and I don't have to like them but we can still extend that courtesy for the sake of coexisting in the same league to play the same game.

Once you start doing forfeits, hatred arises, hostility arises, more forfeits are called, in the end there will only be forfeits after forfeits as pure revenge.

This league has worked just fine in last 3 years the way most unit leaders have been handling the scheduling and rescheduling.

Don't try to fix something that has been working well this long, you only end up breaking it.

Point 3: Taking Extra Pilots.

When you did not have a roster that can fill the slot when you took DCM, bending/breaking the rule was the only way to survive and you expected people to be lenient in that part of rule bending/breaking. People have been nice to you and let you bend and break NBT rules by allowing you to bring non allied pilots when you requested.

Yet now in return you want to enforce NBT rules and make people forfeit their drops when it is they who are in need.

You are welcome in regards to CSA and I will still continue to allow you to bring non allies if you ask in future drops. But just step back and think for a minute Ruff, read your point 1 (Scheduling) and point 3 (Taking Extra Pilots). They contradict very severely.

In one you demand people to follow rules or else you will make them forfeit. Then in next you expect to be allowed to break rules...

Is that not unfair?

Point 4: Battle Times

Need to be precise here, this rule does NOT apply for ALL battles.

2 hour 3 drop rule ONLY applies to Planetary Assaults and Multi drop graids.

"Whoever first said, 'Might does not make right', obviously was on the losing side" IlKhan Jerome Winson

"The thought of the Star League being reborn without our divine input and guiding hand is appalling. " IlKhan Leo Showers

~DCM~Takeo Takeru

HC Unit Leader

(CSA) Hor`Samehito` wrote:

Point 1 Scheduling:

This is easy to say on paper Ruff, but as far as I have seen in my 3 years as unit leader in NBT-HC, this does not work in actual dealing among units unless you intend to create a very hostile environment. An environment of "Let's see how we can make them forfeit. They did that to us last time, let's see how we can pay back and make them forfeit"

And soon we do not have a MW league anymore but a Forfeit League, where everyone will be busy trying to make another unit forfeit just as payback.

You want that kind of atmosphere?

Fact is, most units do not know how many pilots will show up on a scheduled day for drop. Real people have jobs, sometimes they can't show up, sometimes they are delayed, whatever....thus units occassionaly are short of pilots and have to reschedule. That is neither unusual nor something new in NBT. Usually the standard procedure is both units can either agree to wait for a certain amount of time or reschedule immediately even at drop time. If both units agree to wait, it is usually around 30 minutes to see if more people show up. If not then, it has to be rescheduled.

Most units have no problems with last minute reschedule. I have given MANY last minute reschedules, I lost count how many, it is simply a normal thing in NBT. In return, I have been given a few last minute reschedules as well.

It is called common courtesy among units. they don't have to like me and I don't have to like them but we can still extend that courtesy for the sake of coexisting in the same league to play the same game.

Once you start doing forfeits, hatred arises, hostility arises, more forfeits are called, in the end there will only be forfeits after forfeits as pure revenge.

This league has worked just fine in last 3 years the way most unit leaders have been handling the scheduling and rescheduling.

Don't try to fix something that has been working well this long, you only end up breaking it.

Point 3: Taking Extra Pilots.

When you did not have a roster that can fill the slot when you took DCM, bending/breaking the rule was the only way to survive and you expected people to be lenient in that part of rule bending/breaking. People have been nice to you and let you bend and break NBT rules by allowing you to bring non allied pilots when you requested.

Yet now in return you want to enforce NBT rules and make people forfeit their drops when it is they who are in need.

You are welcome in regards to CSA and I will still continue to allow you to bring non allies if you ask in future drops. But just step back and think for a minute Ruff, read your point 1 (Scheduling) and point 3 (Taking Extra Pilots). They contradict very severely.

In one you demand people to follow rules or else you will make them forfeit. Then in next you expect to be allowed to break rules...

Is that not unfair?

Point 4: Battle Times

Need to be precise here, this rule does NOT apply for ALL battles.

2 hour 3 drop rule ONLY applies to Planetary Assaults and Multi drop graids.

In the 3: (Taking Extra Pilots) I didn't say a team couldn't so I do not understand what you are pointing out. I will allow any team that can play to bring extra pilots. So I am saying nothing bad here, but pointing out that everyone is nice letting DCM do it. I stated that NBT says you can not do that, but this league as a whole is nice in doing so and it is very much appriciated. I said nothing wrong here if you reread what I said and I will allow any team to do this.

As for schedualing, so your saying we shouldn't go by the rules and have battles sit around for extra weeks? I am not referring to RDL and CSA reschedualing if that is what your thinking; I am not going to try and make you forfiet those drops because that is in the past and I am posting this now. There is no hostility in this matter and I will easily forfiet my own battles if I can not mount the pilots or find people to fight for that night. If I launch a PA and can't fight it I will forfiet it, it is as easy as that Thoman. If you don't like that because PA's are precious to your unit then thats your call, not mine. But I will not keep my battles tied up that is simply how I will put it as a DCM Leader.

Battle Times, that is what I am refering to but I will not be picky if its toward the end of the night, there is no reason; or if an emergancy occures.

This post is not ment to be hostile in anyway. It just simply means lets keep the battles in NBT going.

(CSA) Hor`Samehito`

HC Unit Leader

Ruff, my post has nothing to do with RDL and CSA at all.

CSA and RDL/ELH/UHx have been playing each other long before your DCM even existed. CSA has allowed RDL/ELH/UHx ( I throw them in one cause they always drop together) to bring whatever pilots as well , I never bothered to check their alliances. Both CSA and RDL/ELH are used to arranging scheduling with each other without any issues including postponing battles and rescheduling. You can check how many times we have given them 1 hour postpone to wait until they show up, plenty of redrops. Also given them last minute rescheduling. I see no big deal in it and I did not see it as a big deal either when they gave us one reschedule last Sat.

What is unusual about it? I had 2 CSA guys (Ace and myself), of course I had to reschedule. No one can tell me to play with 2 CSA and 5 whatever lol, that is absurd. I don't care if other people are doing it, not my problem, but I won't, period.

I would never force anyone else to do it either. I will ask if they have allies they can bring or wish to bring, but I won't interfere with them or worse try to tell them or force them to bring whatever random people instead of their own team or else forfeit! That is absurd if not crazy in general.

Again it has nothing to do with RDL-CSA drops. I am talking in general. And I am not being hostile at all Ruff. I am simply pointing out the potential problem that will arise with it when you want to start rule lawyering and force people to forfeit their drops instead of allowing them to reschedule.

My other point is, many teams in NBT have been nice to you allowing you to break rules in regards to allowing you to bring non allies when you requested. Yet in return you plan to enforce rules to the letter when it comes to scheduling even force whatever NBT units happened to be unlucky and short on pilots that day to forfeit their battles.

It is like this, you are basically announcing: Thanks NBT, you are being nice to me, now I will make you forfeit in return for your favour!

Anyways do as you want, in the end the result might even be slowing down the battles even more, cause you will have to bring your forfeit demand to NBT admin, then DP has to deal with the stupid forfeit emails. Then both teams wait for decision, battles being posponed until DP's ruling..instead of just doing a simple reschedule to the following week. No one is saying stalling for weeks and weeks. Simple reschedule is usually only 1 week.

Now if a unit is stalling on purpose then it is of course a different matter all together.

Just think about it.

"Whoever first said, 'Might does not make right', obviously was on the losing side" IlKhan Jerome Winson

"The thought of the Star League being reborn without our divine input and guiding hand is appalling. " IlKhan Leo Showers

~DCM~Takeo Takeru

HC Unit Leader

~DCM~Takeo Takeru wrote:

As for schedualing, so your saying we shouldn't go by the rules and have battles sit around for extra weeks? I am not referring to RDL and CSA reschedualing if that is what your thinking; I am not going to try and make you forfiet those drops because that is in the past and I am posting this now. There is no hostility in this matter and I will easily forfiet my own battles if I can not mount the pilots or find people to fight for that night. If I launch a PA and can't fight it I will forfiet it, it is as easy as that Thoman. If you don't like that because PA's are precious to your unit then thats your call, not mine. But I will not keep my battles tied up that is simply how I will put it as a DCM Leader.

Did I say it had anything to do with RDL/CSA?

(CSA) Hor`Samehito` wrote:

Ruff, my post has nothing to do with RDL and CSA at all.

CSA and RDL/ELH/UHx have been playing each other long before your DCM even existed. CSA has allowed RDL/ELH/UHx ( I throw them in one cause they always drop together) to bring whatever pilots as well , I never bothered to check their alliances. Both CSA and RDL/ELH are used to arranging scheduling with each other without any issues including postponing battles and rescheduling. You can check how many times we have given them 1 hour postpone to wait until they show up, plenty of redrops. Also given them last minute rescheduling. I see no big deal in it and I did not see it as a big deal either when they gave us one reschedule last Sat.

What is unusual about it? I had 2 CSA guys (Ace and myself), of course I had to reschedule. No one can tell me to play with 2 CSA and 5 whatever lol, that is absurd. I don't care if other people are doing it, not my problem, but I won't, period.

I would never force anyone else to do it either. I will ask if they have allies they can bring or wish to bring, but I won't interfere with them or worse try to tell them or force them to bring whatever random people instead of their own team or else forfeit! That is absurd if not crazy in general.

Again it has nothing to do with RDL-CSA drops. I am talking in general. And I am not being hostile at all Ruff. I am simply pointing out the potential problem that will arise with it when you want to start rule lawyering and force people to forfeit their drops instead of allowing them to reschedule.

My other point is, many teams in NBT have been nice to you allowing you to break rules in regards to allowing you to bring non allies when you requested. Yet in return you plan to enforce rules to the letter when it comes to scheduling even force whatever NBT units happened to be unlucky and short on pilots that day to forfeit their battles.

It is like this, you are basically announcing: Thanks NBT, you are being nice to me, now I will make you forfeit in return for your favour!

Anyways do as you want, in the end the result might even be slowing down the battles even more, cause you will have to bring your forfeit demand to NBT admin, then DP has to deal with the stupid forfeit emails. Then both teams wait for decision, battles being posponed until DP's ruling..instead of just doing a simple reschedule to the following week. No one is saying stalling for weeks and weeks. Simple reschedule is usually only 1 week.

Now if a unit is stalling on purpose then it is of course a different matter all together.

Just think about it.

Me being mean to NBT? Because teams allow me to bring outside pilots when DCM started up and I am allowing other teams to do the same? Do not confuse what you are pointing out with schedualing rather then that of bringing more pilots; Which i have no problem with. (Fight the Battles)

I did not come here to argue the case, this is what I am putting down and as DCM this is what I will stand by. If you do not wish to fight with 5 Allies that is fine it is your call, but I will abide by what is imprinted in the rules so that I can get battles completed and finished. Am I wrong in doing this???

Now, if there are any other concerns that may upset people please feel free to post so that I can specify what the reasons are.

~Schedualing: Battles Delayed that is my reason, people can hold this rule against me as well. Just like anything when bringing rules up its like a double edged blade, if you cut someone expect to be cut yourself; This I understand.

(CSA) Hor`Samehito`

HC Unit Leader

DCM~Takeo Takeru wrote:

I am not referring to RDL and CSA reschedualing if that is what your thinking; I am not going to try and make you forfiet those drops because that is in the past and I am posting this now

<snip>

Did I say it had anything to do with RDL/CSA?

you mentioned it in your own post, so i made sure you do not confuse it with that drop.

And I saw you still don't get it, scroll up Ruff, reread your first post.

Especially reread Point 1 and Point 3.

Now again, you need to think, when you wanted to bring outside pilots, it was allowed thanks to kindness of those other units.

But it does not mean that other units want to bring outside pilots as well when reversed. You want to FORCE people to bring outside pilots so that you can force them to play at any given time or else you want to make them forfeit. While people ALLOW you to bring outside pilots when you wanted it.

Being Nice = allow someone when asked, because the one asking wanted it.

Being Rude and selfish = Force someone when they did not even want it. Then make them forfeit if they don't want to get pushed around by you.

if you still don't get it , then well you are way more self centered than I thought.

Good luck with your future forfeit endeavours <shrugs>

Кратко.

Рафф выдвинул свои условия проведения дропов:

1. Все назначенные битвы должны быть отыграны. За исключением тех, что были перенесены не позже, чем за 2 часа до начала дропа (в соответствии с правилами). Это правило относится как к Драконис Комбайну, так и ко всем наёмным юнитам (читай — к нам тоже), которые будут на него работать. Он будет сам дропаться за нанятый юнит и находить союзников на дроп, если будет нужно. Он не собирается обламываться каждый раз из-за того, что противник не смог набрать пилотов. Он будет требовать технический слив, либо три обязательных боя (в соотв. с правилами НБТ). В свою очередь, он готов следовать своим же требованиям и дропаться впятером, если нужно.

2. Он готов давать только быстрые редропы, и не позже первых 5 минут боя.

3. (тут я не совсем понял, в общем...) Если у противника недобор, он не будет запрещать брать левых пилотов, или пилотов юнитов, с которыми у противника нет союзного договора.

4. Он намерен отыгрывать каждый раз минимум 2 часа либо 3 боя (как гласят правила).

---

В ответ следует нытьё Самехито об том, что правила и так не выполняются, что у всех проблемы с пилотами, ибо все работают, служат, учатся, пьют, и т.д. и т.п. Что нужно не за правила цепляться, а относиться друг у другу с пониманием. Что лига и так работает кое-как последние три года, что если начать её раскачивать, то она развалится. Пишет, что Рафф сам себе противоречит, требуя в одном случае выполнение правил, а в другом — собираясь закрывать на них глаза. Пишет, что правило "двух часов" относится не ко всем битвам, а только к ПА и мульти-дропам.

Ну, Такео Такеро, разумеется, подпевает Раффу и давит на Самехито.

Потом, они там стали приводить в пример дропы КСА против РДЛ, и сами друг друга не поняли...

А потом Самехито пишет: "RDL/ELH/UHx уже давно играют друг за друга... Я рассматриваю их как одно целое, и не парюсь с проверкой их союзных контрактов. Мы очень много раз задерживали дропы, ожидая, пока они соберутся, давали неоднократно редропы, и соглашались переносить уже после начала боя. Также, как и они согласились перенести последний бой".

Ну, и под конец, Самехито пишет: "Ты, Рафф хочешь заставлять другие юниты набирать созников, чтобы заставлять их же отыгрывать дропы. Короче, нифига ты, Рафф, не понял, и вообще редиска!"

Примерно так.

В общем, я понял, что Рафф собрался вывести свой новый юнит в лидеры, и готов ради этой цели поставить лигу вверх копытами.

Ну, а мы, похоже, будем плясать под его дудку. Ибо, в рамках НБТ — мы маленький отряд наёмников за х.з. какой год от сотворения первого меха, и нам всегда нужен большой сфероидный папка. Таковым для нас становится Рафф.

Пожалуйста, войдите, чтобы комментировать

Вы сможете оставить комментарий после входа в

Войти
  • Расскажите друзьям

Нравится Эриданская лёгкая кавалерия? Расскажите друзьям!
  • Последние посетители   0 пользователей онлайн

• Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу
  • Создать...